Find your Ring Size
Tips for measuring ring size.
Here are some tips to make your ring size measurement more accurate:
- Confirm the printed paper size with a ruler.
- Pull tightly. The sizer must fit snugly to produce an accurate size.
- Don't measure cold fingers. This is when fingers are their smallest.
- For the most accurate reading, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is largest.
Tips for bying a ring as a surprise
- Ask your partner's mother or one of her friends if they know her finger size.
- Borrow one of your partner's rings (from the correct finger) and use the Ring Sizer PDF to determine its size.